Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
registered member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered ss lines, What i ordered was ss front and 5in over in the reaar...

1st time they came the front was 5in over and stock rear...

Now they came back rear is correct but front has a banjo on each end..

I thought it would have to be fitted to the funky splitter thingy... Am i missing something

right next to 43095/a/b

·
registered member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it Sir...

Did not realize that both banjos go on MC, But i could not find longer banjo bolt, but i found it!!!'

THANK YOU!!!

Post ya pics!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Voz
The two lines from the MC, one to each caliper is the way the racers do it. It's possible to get single from MC to a splitter then two lines but the two long lines are supposed to work better & be easier to bleed. Also cheaper to buy 2 line instead of a 3 line system on the front.

I am replacing all my old rubber lines on the 1100 with colour coded HEL lines when I get time to fit them. Colour match (neon blue) almost perfect for the Kwak blue on the 1100 (bling, bling!) with stainless fittings

·
registered member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The reason I choose Spegler is because I got the Black fittings and a smoked cover over stainless lines...

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'm looking at Galfer lines, any reason you didn't go with those? They seem to get excellent reviews and i'm real sure i want to upgrade my brakes.

=]

·
registered member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I choose Spiegler purely because of the color choice.. still an SS line...

Galfer is a very good line!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts