Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, whats up fellow riders? New to the site and glad to be here! Just picked up my 3rd kawi yesterday. I went with the 636. I love it! Has anyone swapped out the brake light housing with the lockhart brake light that has the signals integrated inside of it? If so, how hard is it to install? I need to install that, and I'm waiting for my fender eliminator to get here. Will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome. I have done taillight integraters on some other bikes. It shouldn't be that hard just a matter of getting the box and running the wires. Or if the kit you're buying is already setup for that operation it should just be a plug-n-play.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i installed the CA integrated tail light. it was very easy, installs just like stock rear tailight, accept you clip it into the blinkers positive line.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yeah I have a Clear Alternatives setup sitting in my garage, if you want I can take pics of it and post them up. It's not too hard, just plug and play. I am not too familiar with the Lockhart Phillips (I still call them Backorder Phillips) but I'm sure it cant be too much different than the Clear Alternatives.

Post up about the install and let's see some pics of your new 636!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just finished up, putting everything back together. Lights work like a champ! Not hard at all. Thanks for the comments. I was'nt sure how hard it would be to get the tail section off. Not bad at all. Now just waiting for my eliminator kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts