Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm so damn excited. I just got off the phone with the bank and I'm approved on a 2007 Black ZX-6R! I'm at work but I'm so excited I can't think of anything else. I'll be picking it up tomorrow and had to share the news! Of course I'll be posting pics of the new bird.

:thumbup
antihero

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice, congrats, the only bad part the break in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mind sharing any plans for the bike?
Going to obviously get rid of that nasty rear fender asap. Other than that I ordered some LED replacements for the turn signals so you can't see the amber coloring behind the lens. I also ordered a blue LED to replace the white center light on the front. My friend is getting me some Hyper-whites with blue accents for the headlights. Going to order frame sliders when I get paid and also thinking about a dark smoke windscreen. Eventually I want to get the 2bros exhaust but that's more $ than I got since I blew my wad on the down payment

:smile antihero

·
Registered
144 Posts
sounds like you have the same plans as me, lol

untill i get the two brothers exhaust, i just unbolted the whole fender piece, i traced the license plates light wire to where it goes under the seat and removed the entire thing. I used the factory license plate frame unbolted from the fender and bolted it to a piece of angle sheet metal i had laying around. no more fender and the plate is tucked up nicely under the brake light.

but once i'm threw break in, two brothers here i come, lol

good color choice, have fun and ride safe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts