Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought an 07 zx6r about 9 hrs ago. first bike ever and cant believe how bad a$$ the bike is. only got 35 miles on it right now so i cant wait to break it in. funny thing is ive been trying forever to get a bike but couldnt cause i have no credit and low income. earlier today i went to get a 2k loan for a cheap bike that i would have to fix up, but the bank, like all the others, turned me down within 30min. i dont have a co-signer and no credit. well i thought i was done and almost gave up. my friend was getting a busa from this place near were he lives called calmes in denham spring, louisiana. well i went anyway so i could look at bikes i could not get. the sells lady there bugged me until i gave her my info just so she could laugh at me. well needless to say 30min later the finance guy came over and told me i was approved. stunned i went and got one of my friends that knows more about financing than i do just to check it up. well it was pimp, no co-signer, hardly any credit, and low income. they approved me and ive been riding all night. bike looks amazing and rides like a dream. cant wait to get past 8k to let the bike loose. if anyone in the louisiana area thinks they cant get approved for a bike, pm me and i will take you to this dealership and get you a bike before they close. if i can get a bike making about 450 a monthly and no credit than anyone can. im glad to be apart of the kawasaki gang. oh yea my bike is black on black. i dont know how to post up pics, so if anyone could help me out i would put them up there. LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE my zx6r.:smile :mfclap

·
Registered
532 Posts
Great man!!! and welcome!! Black is cool too!
Enjoy it and keep it safe!

There is a thread from Beansbaxter which explain how to post pic's. Check it out.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i had no job but had credit..all i did was lied about my job. but now i do..so it's all good.
i heard that kawasaki has the better financing than other companies..is that true?

·
Registered
649 Posts
I don't know, but HONDA is doing 4.9% on their financing!!!!!! That's pretty damn good. What is the current KAWI rate???????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have no credit and low income and i got 11.7% ive been everywhere for about 3 or 4 month and people just laughed at me. this place near baton rouge hooked me up and got me a great rate for what i have. i want to post pics, but someone let me know how. ive seen people send some one the pics and then they post them. either way i will be riding around and probably taking pics, so let me know guys.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thats great mb32. If you don't mind me asking-- how old are you and what kind of down payment and monthly payments they ask for??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im 23. put down 1800. i think it is 167 a month for the bike and a little under 100 a month for full coverage.

·
Registered
294 Posts
bought an 07 zx6r about 9 hrs ago. first bike ever and cant believe how bad a$$ the bike is. only got 35 miles on it right now so i cant wait to break it in. funny thing is ive been trying forever to get a bike but couldnt cause i have no credit and low income. earlier today i went to get a 2k loan for a cheap bike that i would have to fix up, but the bank, like all the others, turned me down within 30min. i dont have a co-signer and no credit. well i thought i was done and almost gave up. my friend was getting a busa from this place near were he lives called calmes in denham spring, louisiana. well i went anyway so i could look at bikes i could not get. the sells lady there bugged me until i gave her my info just so she could laugh at me. well needless to say 30min later the finance guy came over and told me i was approved. stunned i went and got one of my friends that knows more about financing than i do just to check it up. well it was pimp, no co-signer, hardly any credit, and low income. they approved me and ive been riding all night. bike looks amazing and rides like a dream. cant wait to get past 8k to let the bike loose. if anyone in the louisiana area thinks they cant get approved for a bike, pm me and i will take you to this dealership and get you a bike before they close. if i can get a bike making about 450 a monthly and no credit than anyone can. im glad to be apart of the kawasaki gang. oh yea my bike is black on black. i dont know how to post up pics, so if anyone could help me out i would put them up there. LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE my zx6r.:smile :mfclap
Take that new ride over to lafayette on wednesday night for bike nite, it`s held at the biker barn on I-49! Bring the crew, you guys are always welcomed!xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts