Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have the old girl, 62K and and did a ride to MotoGP a few weeks ago. Decided that I would try the ADVR stuff, not sure if its for me. But have spent some $$ on the KLR so have to keep it for a while. It was the budget way to try the format.

Cheers!

Be nice! :clap:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
There sure are a lot of ways to strap that thing down.
Suddenly I'm thinking a stunt cage might not be so bad.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Congrats , the klr is a little heavy for serious off roading but a fun bike non the less . Ride safe and take some good pictures.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dam. That looks sweet. Was seriously looking into one but spent the budget on suspension upgrades, tires, chain, sprockets, gas, etc etc. Love to hear how ya enjoy. Is it too slow for street/hwy use? Or does thumper have nice, not in too rush, character?

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
What are the tubes for…fishing poles?
Rocket launchers for traffic controll ... Haven't you ever seen James Bond? :rolleyes

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where are you planning on going?
Obviously you want to go off roading where the 14 wouldn't work
Yes, off road a bit up forest service roads, maybe a bit of camping off the bike but I like Motel showers so not really sure of the extent for the ADVR format.

It does make a good commuter bike and shopping cart! :crackup

We will see if its my type of riding. It can go pretty fast (685cc kit) and has quite the upgraded suspension and its actually fast in the corners.

But, I have a trip planned to Omak WA in 2 weeks, Canada for a few days and then back into the USA on the ZX14.

Lots of my friends have this type of bike. I said I would try it and be a lower case advr rider for a bit. :smile

1 - 10 of 10 Posts