Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears when Kawi put a new motor in Beans old 12R they half assed it. This weekend, with only a smidge over 4k on the motor, it floated a valve and grenaded a cylinder AGAIN. out in 107 degree yakima heat in the middle of nowhere. heres hoping they're double good on their warrenties :angry :rant :banghead

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are waiting for Beans to give them paper records of the 12R's work history. They sounded shall we say, less than enthusiastic that it would be covered. Heres hoping:eek:hno

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh I REALLY want to, but i cant front that kinda cash over at the moment. Part of me hopes they opt to buy it from me instead of fix it (due to the fact that 7k has already been spent replacing the motor already). Then i could maybe buy it back for 2k and still have 4k to call Muzzy and go to town! heres hopin! dont care which way they go at the moment as long as they cover it:eek:hno

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
NinjaofDoom said:
It appears when Kawi put a new motor in Beans old 12R they half assed it. This weekend, with only a smidge over 4k on the motor, it floated a valve and grenaded a cylinder AGAIN. out in 107 degree yakima heat in the middle of nowhere. heres hoping they're double good on their warrenties :angry :rant :banghead
Unfortunatly motor mechanics are not as good as they once were, stuff like this is happening the world over in so many feilds:headscratch some of my best mates are mechanics and are able to fix/repair anything, sadly they don't know anyone like themselves:angry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts