Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chp is 147. and you can use calculator and guestimators all day. what im looking for is if someone has actually dynod a bone stock zx11. the calculator says 119whp guestimator says 123, if you change some variables, its 120-121. so has anyone actually found out the real number?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any links to said articles? the reason im curious is because my bike supposedly has a decent amount of work done(statement by PO) cams, carbs, jets, and full exhaust. we ran it on the dyno, A/F went off the chart rich, the power curve looked like a 2 year old drew it, and i still dyno'd at 126.5whp. so if the bike is running like such shit and still making more than stock power, i wonder how much power it actually has after i work out the kinks?

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
My 2001 D9 is well above what your stating above..........

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
From all menbers dyno charts I've seen over the years, RWHP for a stock engine varies between 120 and about 132 HP.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
well????............. what did it dyno at stock?
I didn't have it when it was stock.............though, I had it dyno'd after re-jetting the carbs, etc.... and got over 142 rwhp :smile

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hp

Had mine dyno'd in the UK in January this year was running at 130 PS so about 129 HP at the wheel, have print outs as well if needed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had 124 on my 92C model 11 when we went to see Superbike Mike down in West Palm Beach. We left with a ported head, degreed cams and some cool carbs and had 149 to the tire. Man, what a difference.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I have what I need here. Thanks everyone for the numbers. Obviously my bike has been moded if I put 126 down with the power curve looking like the flight pattern of an infant flying a boing. I was only going on what the PO told me and I wasn't sure how true it was. Supposedly jetted, carbed, and camed, but the jets are noticeably waaaaayy to big. I think he bought a jet kit for a turbo setup, and never put the turbo on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts