Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I've just fitted a gloss black screen to match the bike. Being a double bubble I can now read the clocks without having to put my chin on the tank.:rolleyes

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
garrybaldy1 said:
Looks good where did you get the clear indicators from im trying to get some for my 636
Clear lenses are standard on the 10R. Might be worth seeing if'll they fit and speaker to your dealer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks Good

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Now ........ that is HOT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Damn nice. I'm waiting for my black Puig DB to come in the mail.
Why did you you go with sliver rearsets instead of black ones?

·
Registered
21 Posts
They are actually the titanium Gilles set.
I guess they're kind of halfway between gold and silver.
I don't know, I guess I'm more a gold than a black or silver kind of guy.
I was also worried about the black wearing off ??? Don't know if that's a problem.!!!!
Gee, now how do I explain a black bike????? :rolleyes
I love the black, even though it's hard to keep looking good. :banghead ANY IDEAS ON THAT GUYS ?
I've still got to find some stick on stuff, preferrably carbon fibre, to cover the spots that are wearing already, after 2 months.
Top of the tank behind the filler, sides of tank, and the small side panels under the seat are all showing rub wear marks.
I wanted a black bike, but not ALL black. The R1 and the Gixer were appealing but just too much black for me. If I had got either of those I would have been spending another couple of thou on some gold wheels, Marvic's or marchesini's, etc etc. :rolleyes
Anyway, the red bits set it off nicely and there are plenty of silver bits too.
I like it, and I guess that's what it's all about!!!!!!! :smile
:cheers :pint :pint

1 - 20 of 28 Posts