Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 07 600 in may and have been having a blast this entire summer. Bike handles amazing and well its pretty sexy too. My only problem is that NO ONE rides 600's around here. EVERYONE that i ride with has liter bikes or 900's. I love my bike and everything but whenever i go out riding with a lot of people i got a hard time keeping up without screaming out the gears. Im pretty sure im gonna trade my 600 and get an 07 10r next season and pick it up for cheap since the new 08's are comin out.

Whats everyone elses situation on here? Do most of you just ride with other 600's?

·
Registered
72 Posts
my mates have 600's,one of them has a 636, but if they had bigger bikes i would just say if you want to go on i'll meet you there.:thumbup

·
Registered
75 Posts
about 70% of the people out here ride 600's im not sure why so obviously everyone i ride with has a 600...

maybe everyone out where you are is compensating for something:headscratch :rotflmao

no offense liter dudes

·
Registered
275 Posts
about 70% of the people out here ride 600's im not sure why so obviously everyone i ride with has a 600...

maybe everyone out where you are is compensating for something:headscratch :rotflmao

no offense liter dudes
its pretty mixed in RI, mostly gsxrs 600's and 750's. I ride with a 04 636, 02 gsxr 600, 2001 929, and a 99 ducati 996.

so yea fairly mixed within just my group of friends

·
Registered
32 Posts
most people down here ride 6s mostly because of the dragon its pretty much a track and the 1ks have a hard time keepin up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
We have a good mix of SS bikes. Busa's, liters, 750's, 600's and even a few die hard twins. Last year it was an ocean of 1000 Hondas. This year, the 600 (636) seem to be the bike of choice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nothing against the liter bikes but it seems that all the squids ride them here in Memphis. I have zero problems keeping up with any kind of bike. I run my 636 into the ground. I have almost 9k miles on it and no problems. Oil changes have been my best friend. Nothing corners like the 600. I just got an R1 and I wish it would turn like my 6R. It just doesn't happen. We do have a good mix of bikes though.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Here in Illinois its flat and straight. Lots of big CC bikes. I know most people here (this web site) are road race/ twisty types. But around my area, (and the people I hang with) its all about drag racing. Lots and lots of old KZ's in this area. I own 3 myself and really love those old bikes. I always laugh when young kids on ninjas look at my Z and don't know what they're looking at.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mixed bag round here but litre bikes more popular amongst sports riders. My mates have 03 and 06 RSV1000's and an 07 R1.

The 6R is the smallest capacity bike I've owned for 15 years but it doesn't bother me as I bought it for the extra grin factor and the chance to use more of the bike more often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts