Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where im from here in Central NJ...whenever i go to the local "hotspots" to meet up with some people to ride with...i always find myself to be the ONLY kawasaki. Everyone stares at my bike like its something out of this world. The only bikes I see around here are Gixxers and CBR's...mostly 600's with the occasional 1000. Throw in a R1 here and there and thats about it.

Where are all the Kawi's at!?!?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Same thing round here (Charleston, SC). EVERYBODY has a gixxer. If not a gixxer a CBR and if not that an R1. But honestly thats probably the top reason I want one SO BAD! Only seen maybe 4 07'zx-6rs and when I see em I get pissed cuz i wanna be one of the first ones before EVERYBODY has one,lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im from des moines iowa...around here ita a pretty good mix of bikes. alot of cbr1000s and gsxrs but most of the kawasakis here are the 636.

·
Registered
164 Posts
there is a decent mix around Sac but most Kawi's are 636's that i see...but i got one so i can't say nothing about that....seems everyone and their mother has a CBR or a gixxer though...i like being in a higher class of bike :crazyloco

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you ever wanna go ridin mean green let me know, im goin to raceway park in englishtown this sunday for a big bike show.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thinkin about my town alone I can think of 3 zx's and like 4 other bikes - this is only talking about ss bikes in my square mile town.

·
Registered
82 Posts
well here in the metuchen edison central NJ i know a ton of people with kawi's. i goto bike night at fudruckers on route 1 and theres a bunch of us there. not too many 2007 zx6r's though. ive only seen 4 and thats including myself. im the only one that goes there with a green one. ive seen the some guy with a silver one and 2 guys with black ones. but yea man we go riding every day up to route 22 through the twisties. PM me and we'll talk about it..

Joe

·
Registered
41 Posts
In the area that i live in is generally a HARLEY /cruiser zone:rotflmao but a new BMW/DUCATI bike shop has opened up and im seeing more cruisers traded in for those $20,000 and up machines..still,sport-bikes are zipping about and: due to gas prices,scooters and lil dual-sports...:lol the temps in kelowna are in the 90s ..:thumbup -i swim in the pool but my fave way to cool down is to go for a BLAST on the ZZR...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts