Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 zx6r 636 special edition and the bike runs great I had it running last Sunday and she was purring like a kitten... Well the past few days it's been raining (not sure if it has anything to do with it) but yesterday it was a nice day out and wanted to ride. The bike started right up like usual and after about 1 min it stalled and couldn't get it to start ever since... I know the last few times I rode the FI light has been on and I know it's not supposed to be on all the time... Where do I go from there and how do I get it started

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Find a service manual and check what code your bike is throwing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a complete newb to all this where do I pick one of those up and how do I get the codes

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Do a search on here for how to check codes. Then do a search for your code would be easiest. I can still try to email you the service manual. Pm me your adress

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so I did a check for the codes and I believe I got code 34... The lights flashed 3 times slowly then 4 times fast... Does that sound about right?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't thank everyone for the input though I still didn't get it started so if there is anymore ideas that would be great

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so I got the servo eliminator and the Fi light has been off ever since... And the reason why the bike didn't start is I guess the dealership found water in the exhaust which I think came from the fuel and trying to crank it over so many times which it built up in the exhaust. The dealer cleaned the injectors and changed the spark plugs and put an additive in the gas to ensure there is no rust or more water in the tank but she's running fine now and all I gotta do is change the oil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts