Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol like the title says i had a little fight on my hands between my girl and my bike :banghead:banghead apprently she wasnt a fan of my attempts at a full rebuild in under 2/3 weeks:headscratch:headscratch and sooo yeah the bike won :thefinger:thefinger

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
sounds like someone is going to be riding 1up for a while

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
yea, we need a visual to do an accurate comparison

·
Registered
22 Posts
I go through the same thing. In the garage working on my and my woman is telling me to come in. Try to involve her and show her things and no interest. You can never win!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I must be lucky. My girl lets me spend as much time as I want working on or riding my bike with no bitching. She even helps me from time to time or just hangs out in the shop wile I'm working on it. She will hopefully have a bike of her own this summer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your one lucky man Nico. I think i got mine to help me once but that was it. I keep trying. They all want to ride but when it comes time to you workin on them nope different story

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I must be lucky. My girl lets me spend as much time as I want working on or riding my bike with no bitching. She even helps me from time to time or just hangs out in the shop wile I'm working on it. She will hopefully have a bike of her own this summer.
keep her lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol i cant do pics of her lol she im not putting up pics unless shes an eleven and cheats so dude kno where the partyys at lol

.,.,.,., hahaha @ riding one up lol

·
Premium Member
13,202 Posts
The first urge in these matters is always to sell the bike, because you can't get squat for the GF That should tell you something about relative value.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
the first urge in these matters is always to sell the bike, because you can't get squat for the gf that should tell you something about relative value.
+1

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
I guess I'm a pretty lucky bastard too... My girl has an '04 ZX6R, an '07 R6, and an '09 DRZ400S in her own garage. We spend a lot of time wrenching on them together. I can bet I'll never be told to make a choice between the bike and her.... :evil

Bright side... you have a fresh new bike to get fresh new tail with! hahaha...

·
Registered
328 Posts
For sale or trade: 26 yr old wife blonde highlights 5'6" 140 lbs decent body only bad is extremely high miles. Still would make a great project if someone had the time and money to invest in her. Will trade for any 98-02 zx6r parts good or damaged. Lmao

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Unlike a woman a bike will never get mad if it catches you riding another bike. Just a thought....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts