Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got couple of new updates on the bike. Let me know what you guys think. Tons of pics

Link pipe

Front seat Monster Edition. Was black

Zx10r rear monster seat

New Chinese Levers

Little goodies

Green Day light running lights

Wheel tape from the creator him self!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Few general questions: What is the thing you had your front tire in? It looks like some sort of grip or mount accessory. Also what is the advantage of having something cover up (I think it is your brake fluid?) reservoir? Bike looks good though, especially the green running lights.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Looks good. Take off the ugly a** chain guard and also get you some good frame sliders.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Few general questions: What is the thing you had your front tire in? It looks like some sort of grip or mount accessory. Also what is the advantage of having something cover up (I think it is your brake fluid?) reservoir? Bike looks good though, especially the green running lights.
It's a tire roller, you put it on the ground and roll your front or rear tire on to it and put the bike on it's side stand. Now you can spin the tire without moving the bike. it works great when you want to clean the rims.

·
Panda Man
4,462 Posts
Looks good! You made your own monster edition!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looking smooth...:thumbup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a tire roller, you put it on the ground and roll your front or rear tire on to it and put the bike on it's side stand. Now you can spin the tire without moving the bike. it works great when you want to clean the rims.
Helped Big time putting the vinyl on the rims

Looks good! You made your own monster edition!
Turned out to be much cheaper then buying a real monster lol
Looking smooth...:thumbup
:smile

I really like the way the wheels came out I'm not a fan of rim tape, but that looks kinda like the polished rim/black spoke look but it's green instead of polished
Looks good. Take off the ugly a** chain guard and also get you some good frame sliders.
Its vortex Frame sliders. Well known brand. Chain guard helps with the access junk flying off the chain. I rather keet the "Ugly" chain guard rather then scrubbing off gunk everywhere off the bike.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Harbor freight shopper much?

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Looks good!
You used Dupli-Color grabber green for the rims didnt ya?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts