Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came out of my apt this morning to go to work to discover my bike had been stolen..2005 Ninja 636 zx 6r Shiny blue finish, shigun frame sliders, fender eliminator, intregrated taillight. Please be careful and not let this happen to you.I guess i'll be seeing it on ebay as parts soon..

·
Registered
236 Posts
:angry sorry ,that sucks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry man! Makes me sick people can't work and buy their own shit! So they gotta steal something someone worked hard to get! Insurance should take care of it right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have full coverage ins, but there is a 30 day waiting peroid to see if it can be recovered..So i'm caging for awhile..will try to post pics shortly..I HATE A THIEF!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
That sucks man, I have full coverage on my bike as well. That's still my biggest fear about my bike. I mean damn, it's almost like a son or daugther that you don't have.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had my 2004 Candy thunder blue ZX6R 636 stolen from place two years ago and it was never recovered.The worst part is I had no insurance and owed alot on it.Dont feel bad atleast you were covered.Im so cautious now about leaving the 10R outside I have an alarm on it and low jack on the way plus I usually park it inside my house in the hall way with the freakin alarm on with a 40.cal loaded.Soooo.......if any one feels like dying over stealing this one go right ahead.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They used to shoot horse theives, wonder how much you are allowed to shoot them for 160+ ponies? Good luck, hope you find him. :M16

1 - 14 of 14 Posts