Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey can anyone give me some info and advice about a rear tire that was put on my 2002 zx6r
The bike store but on a Bridgestone g852 which is a cruiser tire but they trying to tell me it’s safe to use the bike to full Capacity and I just don’t feel comfortable riding my bike in the turns now with this tire anyone have any advice

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good to me
Why did they put a tire on that you didn't want?
I was under the impressions I was getting a Bridgestone battle axxe because that’s what they said it was
If the would of said it a Bridgestone cruiser tire but will still work on ur bike I would of went with the Michelin Pilot power like I had on Previously

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,588 Posts
To clarify, you said "I need a new rear tire." But didn't specify what tire you wanted and they didn't ask you what tire either? I'd take it back and request that they put on whatever tire you prefer. You pay the difference in tire cost, they eat the labor.

Reactions: slim1100

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
NOT heavy enough for that hoop... unless you're near hell and have very hot roads.. go get the Pilot Power

Reactions: 92Ninjas

·
Registered
954 Posts
I was under the impressions I was getting a Bridgestone battle axxe because that’s what they said it was
If the would of said it a Bridgestone cruiser tire but will still work on ur bike I would of went with the Michelin Pilot power like I had on Previously
Did you end up going back and telling them this is not the tire you wanted? I suspect the wall height is greater compared to a sport bike tire?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts