Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello! i'm having the hardest time finding a bike in the lovely rock in the pacific. there aren't any forums like this dedicated to hawaii. i can't imagine why, the islands are perfect for riding and there are bikes everywhere... anywayz im looking for a bike on the islands, if ya got something please let me know... cash in hand....

mahalo,
Rob Drye

·
Registered
526 Posts
If there are bikes everywhere then why are u having trouble finding one?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
craigslist has some but nothing that has really sparked my interest yet. there is a 99 zx6 that i might do something with. but i really want a zx7. as for the shops, there is a couple and i have called them and there isn't any good deals, most are 2005-07. i can't, and don't want anything that new.

and yes there are bikes everywhere. thats why i am confused that im not finding more options... i have searched and searched for a local cycle trader and nothing.... even the online military car lots have not a single bike for sale.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
money... plus money to get it to the docks... if i was looking for a bike that would cost me 7-8k than ya it would be worth it. but i'm looking at bikes for like 3k.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts