Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 09 zx10 has been recalled by kamasaki for a battery regulater change is this a issue for much bikes also whens the service intervals my bike was done a t 500 then 4000 is the next 8000 or was it 3000 then 6000 thanks chris aberdeen scotland

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
wait... how do you misspell Kawasaki? it's everywhere on the site... and the M and W are on other ends of the keyboard... and if they say your bike has an issue then take it in and have them fix it on their dime...

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Oh c'mon guys be nice to wee lad..

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's a KAWASAKI recall for specific bikes and models only, they replace the rectifier at no cost to you, had mine done already

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
wait... how do you misspell Kawasaki? it's everywhere on the site... and the M and W are on other ends of the keyboard... and if they say your bike has an issue then take it in and have them fix it on their dime...
the "w" is upside down simple mistake

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think ur in the wrong forum then.
I've never heard of a kamasaki.
Though some guy did see my bike and try tellin me his story about
When he had his kawalski back in the days. I cudnt help but laugh my ass off!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any word on Gen 4 clutches?

Mine's only got 2800 miles on it, and it's headed into the shop for it this afternoon. It "hangs onto" a gear even after the shop has properly adjusted the clutch. Feels like it's sticking in gear, and won't release. It's progressively gotten worse as mileage goes up, and happens especially when its cold. The clutch also makes a rattling noise. It makes it incredibly hard to downshift, but will allow upshifts as usual.

Anyone else experiencing anything similair?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts