Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Biggest build thread ever!!! Now with pics and video!!

Maybe. Well it appears I may have "Inherited" about 8 complete bikes that need to be put together. They are all there and categorized so it should be easy. As soon as they are delivered I'll start getting pics up. All the bikes I believe are L models with a couple of R's in the mix. I think there are 2 or 4. I don't remember. But I will be selling these bikes after completion so if anyone is looking for some decent bikes, in the range of $2500-$3500 depending on condition and style let me know.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hmmm... no such thing as an "RR" 91-95

Josh

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
91-95s for 2500 to 3500? What the hell does the market down there look like for other bikes?

Jesus, my 97 is worth like less than 2k even in good shape.

·
Registered
843 Posts
91-95s for 2500 to 3500? What the hell does the market down there look like for other bikes?

Jesus, my 97 is worth like less than 2k even in good shape.
The bikes cost shit loads down here for instins a 2005 in great shape would be 6,000 and its hard to find bikes with less than 10k down here

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
The bikes cost shit loads down here for instins a 2005 in great shape would be 6,000 and its hard to find bikes with less than 10k down here
Your spelling is atrocious, but so are those prices. Fuck that shit. For the difference in price you could buy a bus ticket to anywhere else in the country, buy the bike, and ride it back... And have money for a cheap motel on the trip.

Plus the nice vacation.

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Christie, check your pm's please.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I check it 2Fat.
Bullit there was the M model in 93/94. I'll have two of them. All bikes but I think three of them have solo tails.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I check it 2Fat.
Bullit there was the M model in 93/94. I'll have two of them. All bikes but I think three of them have solo tails.
An "M" model in North America is a ZX7R. The L model is a ZX7.

Do not confuse the European designation of ZXR750 and ZXR750R

Josh

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not confused. Whether I put a second "R" or not ooops, but I know there is a difference.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dang, you knew someone who had 8 ZX7s lying around waiting to go together? That would be something to see.

B-Town? Bradenton? That's what we used to call Bradenton when I lived there anyway. Down in Sarasota now.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The shop where I'm building these is in Sarasota. Yes I live in Bradenton.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have an 89 right now. I love it. Out performs my friends gsxr 1000 in the twists every time. Mainly cause shes scared of the FI throttle response. I let her ride it once and she loved it. Anyway I'm keeping one for sure. Possibly the M model or one of the K's. I had an offer today to even swap out the M model for a 2011 GSXR1000. Clean title. Never been down. 5600 miles.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well guys, no pics as of yet as I'm still waiting on delivery of these bikes. As soon as they show up I'll get some pics of them. Cool part is though I have already sold all the bikes. Just need them here to start building them!!!

1 - 20 of 246 Posts