Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bean, you are on top on things :clap . You must dream and eat bikes all day long.

Now I gotta go to the nearest rag stand :evil

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, I just finished reading the article about the ZX-14 and now I'm wondering why I sold my 1999 Hayabusa. This current "gentleman" agreement BS to limit speed to 186 mph :banghead only reafirms the 1999 Hayabusa as the king of speed (stock). The article admits that with some bolt on kits and racing fuel will make the 14 beat the Hayabusa. The Busa did not need any of that.

No doubt the ZX-14 is a better Ninja, however, if you read Rob Muzzy's comments, which were very cautious, you can tell he is not "that convinced". Obviously being under Kaw's watchful eyes, he will not bash his main sponsor top dog. He further admits to be building a turbo for the ZX, but that's already been done for the Busa, making it even more powerful.

Granted, in real daily riding conditions, who needs to go 180 mph all day long? or drag race from corner to corner. Nevertheless the thought of not riding the baddest wheels is annoying. I am awaiting a full test.

In the meantime I'll continue terrorizing the streets with my '03 Cobra :nana

·
Registered
75 Posts
more bike then i can take. yes it can go like a bat out of hell, but can it turn ? it is not about how fast you can going in a straight line. it is about how fast your cornerspeed is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ZX-14 cornering:

Last night I took a 90 degree corner at aprox. 180 kph [105 mph] on my new 14. So if you think this bike won't corner, think again!!!:evil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts