Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked a few dealers here in the Southbay, only one of them has it in stock (black), another one sold it the same day they got it, another one does not have a clue, another one claims "we don't know when they will get one, and they already have people lined up with deposits", hmmmm. They advise "if you find one, buy it", this first year's production is limited and they don't know when they will get more after their alotment is sold. :thefinger

This is dejavu all over again, the same thing happened when the mighty ZX-11 came into the market back n 1990. I hunted my old 11 all over southern California, until I got it.

Now they say "only one per dealer"? :rant Any truth to this? Anybody else found one? I want mine in red to my match my torch red Cobra :evil

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Black is a Beauty

I just came back from checking on the big Kaw and to be honest the black color is the way to go. The red one, the sales guy told me, is more a red/orange tone, which does not appeal to me.

The bike looks and feels solid and huge. It looks modern and racy enough. The rear end is nice, they did a great job with the tail end. The front end looks impressive and is not as bad as some may think from the pictures shown. I like it. I have a 32" inseam and and my feet sit planted on the floor. With both feet up I did not feel my legs cramped and the position is a natural reach to the bars with a great view of the speedo and tach. If you have a big belly, start working out, the tank really gets into you (lol). Mirrors are solid to the touch with good view to the back. The seat feels comfy justy like my busa :evil . Even though you sit high on the bike it does not feel heavy. The cans look great with a nice finish. A set of Yosh pipes in carbon finish would look nice and I'm sure the sound will be a killer too. Tires are Battlax.

Overall is a great package, Kawasaki has definetely built the better Top Dog Ninja.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I wonder if Kawi will ship out a Ninja book with this first year batch of 14's, like they did with the first year run of the 12R.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Casan0vuh said:
Saw a Red one today on Mill, didnt look as bad as I thought it would. Actually looked alright.
I hope it wasn't mine... I'm outta town right now :scared

1 - 5 of 5 Posts