Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my bike Dyno'd. 175BHP!! Very pleased.:clap I know that readings are all different but the figures sound nice to me. What you guys getting?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very sweet dude!!! Is your bike stock standard? Whereabouts you based in the UK?

·
Registered
462 Posts
yeah, modification list would help us out here to judge the validity of such a statement, but to get 175 out of the new monster engine most definitely is not out of reach for even a jr. grease monkey or shade tree mechanic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have Micron Serpent headers with Ultralight can. BMC race filter and PCIII. I am based in Kent.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All gearing is standard. Dyno readout is saved as a pdf and I don't know how to convert to a jpeg so can't post a picture.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
462 Posts
So is this bike running with a Bridgestone AND a Michelin? Also where does the Yoshimura part fit in between the Micron Exhaust, Serpent header, and BMC filter?!?!:crackup

175 seems easy for a bike with the mods you listed. Nice job! Bet that thing rolls!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The stickers were on the bike when I bought it. Its only clever people like you in the 'know' realise the bike could never make this sort of power with the bits listed on the fairing. Besides Micron stickers look crap!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
My buddy got 179 with Provics and BMC. Crazy because most cars dont even have that many horsies!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts