Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Assuming you were trying to match the fork tubes, how close of a match did you get? Look pretty good from here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just curious.. but did you paint your RS-5 Yosh can black? It sorta looks like its the carbon version but not really.

apart from that.. the bike looks sick! Good job :evil

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the compliments guys..

to answer some questions, i was mainly trying to match the sato gold rear sets but matchin the forks were on my mind as well.

as far as my yoshi pipe, yes it is painted flat black. i choped it in half as well for the sound and appearance. it was WAY too long factory..

·
Registered
26 Posts
What parts would you be getting in carbon fiber? And just curious...but is that a zip tie holding the bottom left part of your license plate on? Because that would be so balla. I would totally support that. haha Cheap and easy baby....cheap and easy. ;-)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for cf parts, i had it mind:

front fender
rear hugger
midpipe exhaust cover
under fairing

and yes, that is a zip tie, i made my own fender eliminator kit. i just drilled a hole in the middle of the license plate and drilled a hold under the tail. then i put zip ties around the rear pegs.

total cost: $1 for the two zipties

·
Registered
26 Posts
for cf parts, i had it mind:

front fender
rear hugger
midpipe exhaust cover
under fairing

and yes, that is a zip tie, i made my own fender eliminator kit. i just drilled a hole in the middle of the license plate and drilled a hold under the tail. then i put zip ties around the rear pegs.

total cost: $1 for the two zipties
Dude seriously...no way in hell would I diss you for that. Actually I do plan on stealing your idea whenever I get the new 07. Bout to go put a deposit on it next week. As for the carbon fiber....rear hugger and under fairing yes...front fender more than likely(if you're going to do the rear), but I do like the solid black on it. I would say no on the exhaust cover. Looks hot the way it is. Just my opinion though. Hard to make that bike hotter than it already is...but keep up the good work if you can. haha

1 - 20 of 39 Posts