Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm building a '74 S3 400 Kawi (I hope) that I just got a front-end for today. It's off an '07 ZX14, while I don't care for shorty levers, I should try to steal those.

·
Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rode a friend's bike that had shorties and it made me feel like I was riding a minibike. They look cool, but that's about the end of it for me.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
I just got outbid on my gopro :banghead

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
you know what's stupid about the go pro's on ebay, you can buy them cheaper at kneedraggers or motosport, both our site sponsors.
And we just jacked HH's thread.:evil
Camera and all accessories. I bid up to $100 then stopped. The hero2 will be on Craigslist here in a couple weeks whenever everyone gets the new hero3

·
Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think it's called 'sniping" I just wait until the last possible second and shoot the max dollar I'll pay. Every once in a while, I'll shoot too low, but I don't mind. Most of the time I end up getting the prize for a couple of bucks more than the last bid. I've seen morons at an estate sale bidding stuff up way beyond the value and never buying anything. I don't need to win that bad.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Look at this on eBay:

GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition with Bag & GoPro Battery Kit, In Retail Packaging

http://bit.ly/PkvUEl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts