Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Best Sub-1000cc Sportbike: Kawasaki ZX-6R
The Green Team was firing on all cylinders when it developed the new ZX, a bike that nearly bested the fabulous GSX-R1000 for our Best New Streetbike honors. The Zixxer Six series has for years been saddled with extra weight or skittish handling, but everything came together in '05. It's now sure-footed and poised, and it's also become one of the most attractive middleweights. Plus you get the power of an extra 37cc at no cost and the only slipper clutch in its '05 field.

Source: Motorcycle-USA

·
Registered
604 Posts
Man....i can sit and look at that picture for the whole day:eek :eek ......beautiful!!!! And yes the ZX-6R IS the best sub-1000cc bike out there, why do you think i have one?????

Hey prime, what kind of slip-on would you recommend??? And how much isn't too much for a power commander????

·
Registered
159 Posts
theres alot of slip on to choose from it depends on u... i got a micron its sounds deep throaty ...it sounds mean...but dont forget to buy a pwr commander cuz if u buy a slip on it gets to lean..if u put a pwr commander map it right awmen it feels like a different bike ...theres more hp on every rpm its kinda scary gotta get use to it again.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well, i'm still breaking in my bike, i have about 320 miles on her, and i read a wierd article on breaking in your bike and i was thinking of my her out all the way around that tach......i've never taken her past 7K, to i don't know what she's capable of. But as soon as i get some money i'll get a slip-on and a PC!!!! Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts