Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my brocks on order along with my power commander and when the power commander actually comes out I am wondering where I should take it to get tuned.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
The nearest shop with a dyno that has experience with power commanders. I would call around to a bunch of places (and not just take the first one that says they can do it). Chances are you will find one or two recommendations from the people you talk to, I am sure a local dealer will get calls like that often enough that if they don't do it they know some place that does.

Although someone may come along shortly who knows more about your area.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
You ordered a Brock's pipe. You should be able to download a map from brock's performance. Contact them and tell them your bike specs. They should furnish you a very good map. Not perfect, but way better than you will find on the DynoJet site.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
You ordered a Brock's pipe. You should be able to download a map from brock's performance. Contact them and tell them your bike specs. They should furnish you a very good map. Not perfect, but way better than you will find on the DynoJet site.
Which is a much much cheaper alternative, and for many people it is "good enough".

If you are looking to save a couple bucks and arent after perfection its a good way to go. A couple people around by me use those preset PC maps and have no issues.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts