Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea whats the best halo kit out there for our 14? I mean everyone that i saw (been searching all day) says that its brighter than the competition. I started leaning towards the Oracle kit but i had to see at least 10 different kits from various vendors

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
i have no idea which is the best co. to go with either. I did come across this one. They will make a custom set of lites for you whatever you want. If I were looking for halos or demon/devil eyes I'd give them a call at least. They have the LED light strips available like the new Audi's have. I think that is really a cool feature.

http://www.sickhids.com/

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

in the garage with lights on.

10 feet away

40-50 feet away

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
check em out bro. bikelites.com

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I don't see anything on that site but other sites??
man you have to to on the column i believe its on the left it says kawasaki, then find zx14 and then it will list all the options for zx14. it isn't like other sites and if you don't pay close attention you could miss it.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Damn my bad bro. It is sportbikelites.com. Again my apologies. I haven't been on there in months. But I know they have the shit. Lol.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Just went to the site.
they have lots of neat stuff. Looks like decent prices. I really don't know what the competition's prices are like. I did grab a couple pics from sickhids website. I know this isn't the front facia of the 14, but you get the idea of some of this guys custom work available for sale. I think it's pretty cool, but lighting is very subjective. You guys might hate it.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Only kit i see on there is for 08-11 does the 2012 zx14 have the same headlights as the older ones?
I'd say the chances of the headlite assembly being the same are not very good. The electricals maybe exactly the same. you'll have to compare parts fisches and part numbers or go to your Kawi dealer. They prob won't tell you this with just a phone call.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Only kit i see on there is for 08-11 does the 2012 zx14 have the same headlights as the older ones?
I would call them to verify. But that being said I did my 07 and my boys 10 and they looked exactly the same to me. Mounting, silicone, projectors etc. all you need to do is look up oem headlIghy part numbers on line. Or just call the dealer to comPare part #s just like mentioned above.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts