Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the most part my bike sits in my friends garage. A few times ive left it at my house when I know I will be riding the next day. Im buying a kryptonite chain with caliper lock so no one walks off with it

but im looking for an all weather cover that I can put on incase it rains at night and it will be good for storage in a garage during the winter. The season will be over in just a month or 2 and I would like to have it before then.

I also just picked up trex stands to store in on. I dont plan on taking it anywhere so weight should not be an issue. I just want something not insanely expensive and will be durable and last awhile

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've just bought an Oxford Stormex cover for £45.. good for rain/frost/snow.. think you need to put some plastic/cardboard or something underneath it though to stop the moisture rising.

·
Registered
379 Posts
for the most part my bike sits in my friends garage. A few times ive left it at my house when I know I will be riding the next day. Im buying a kryptonite chain with caliper lock so no one walks off with it

but im looking for an all weather cover that I can put on incase it rains at night and it will be good for storage in a garage during the winter. The season will be over in just a month or 2 and I would like to have it before then.

I also just picked up trex stands to store in on. I dont plan on taking it anywhere so weight should not be an issue. I just want something not insanely expensive and will be durable and last awhile
Do you not have a yard or anything that you could just put a little car or bike port up perhaps?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you not have a yard or anything that you could just put a little car or bike port up perhaps?
I may consider that, im jsut afraid it would look a bit gordy but ill see if i can find a small bike port

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kawasaki do an official cover for the bike which retails for around $119.95. It looks like the same one they sell in the UK and pretty sure it's waterproof.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kawasaki do an official cover for the bike which retails for around $119.95. It looks like the same one they sell in the UK and pretty sure it's waterproof.
offical kawasaki cover, sounds over priced but I bet it looks good :) ill check that out too. I just want to make sure i get one that fits good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts