Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah its great learning all about the neat systems and aftermarket stuff available for our bikes, and all the cool mods and farkles we are coming up with... We have grown in numbers over the last few months and alot of us are on multiple Concours 14 forums.

But the really fun part about owning these wonderful machines is riding them with people who have alot in common with each other. :mfclap

I realize we are spread out around the world, but we have alot of members that do live fairly close to each other. Maybe a thread showing members locations on googlemaps? ADMINS??

If we are traveling it would be great to meet other forum members.

If any of you travel through Pennsylvania I would be glad to assist you in nice roads to pass thru the state or for any other information you may require and would love to meet and RIDE with any of the members here. Just a little notice and a pm would be all I'd need, If you need assistance.

I think alot of our members would love to do that in their own States or Countries, If they knew a member was traveling nearby. And really, do we live THAT far apart when you're riding these things? The closing speeds could be mind boggling..:rotflmao

This weekend we are going to the North Central PA mountains and meeting up with our own "NightRider" Chriss and his lovely pillion Carol from New Jersey. As some of you know Chriss also has a cool Triumph Rocket III along with the new C14. Their annual "Rocket Salvo" is this weekend and my wife and I were invited to ride along on our Connie. Lots of great roads up there in the forests and we are looking forward to meeting all the riders and having a great weekend.

I guess my babbling point is... lets see some posts where people are looking for others in the group to ride together a certain day in a certain area. Maybe there are members that would like to have an excuse for a ride.. and wouldn't mind making a run into your area and the roads you know and love.

Bikes are great ways to meet even greater people! :crazyloco .....a famous man once said..

See you on the road,

Jerry

·
Registered
184 Posts
You're right Jerry. I signed up on this website a couple of years ago. It's a great way to see your buddies displayed on a map, along with whatever info they choose to put on it. I am already there.

http://www.frappr.com/kawirider

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sorry... I am on the site as reesedp.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Have added myself to the website, only two others shown in the UK, site must be unknown over here.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey Reaper,
You anywhere near County Sligo? I am goind to visit someday, thats where my family came from a few generations back.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Quite a distance (and the irish sea) away, County Sligo as you probably know is on the north west coast of Ireland, where as i'm in south east Wales on the mainland UK.

If anyone wants any info on where it is check the following wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Sligo

·
Registered
184 Posts
I did not know that Reaper, just read about it. Thanks though, you saved me one hell of a walk!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all,
Jerry is right. Let's ride together. Anyone interested in a rondevous in the Durango, Colorado area in April or May 2008? Cheers, Mugs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts