Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been about 6months since the last time i was on here... had a lot going on... thought i would catch everybody up and hopefully get some updates on everyone else as well considering it would take about 2yrs to read all the threads that have been posted in my absence lol sooooo here we go...

About 6 months ago i found out my mother has a degenerative bone disease that effected her spinal cord... she had one broken disc and 3 others were already deteriorating... we weren't sure what was going to happen. Her iron levels went down to a 6 and stayed there, which if your not familiar with such things a normal hemoglobin level is around a 12. I had to move back home and take care of her as at the same time, as if that wasn't bad enough, she was in the middle of a divorce. So i did literally everything for her, including taking care of my 13yr old sister. That by itself was an undertaking. Long story short shes had surgery since then and is doing amazingly better. Her irons normal but she will have to have another surgery later on. Other than that its been a never ending battle with my VR4... one prob after another lol but that's to be expected with her. Went to school thru the summer as well, got all good grades but it still sucked lol damn college. And did some other fun stuff heres a snap shot...

went on a few rides...

Lake Lure with my friend Erica and her 79 Honda restored.

Chimney Rock,NC
Went on many more but no pics of them :(

Some other stuff i did that i have pics of...

Backpacking the Art Lobe Trail... not a good pic lol

Off the parkway

Only pic i have of 4th of July, me and my friend Grace

High Falls, Brevard NC

Some fall in Brevard lol

Me and the BF at Lineville Caverns, Marion NC

Rafting Natahala River, NC

Me and My friend Dan after he graduated basic training in San Antonio, TX

San Antonio, TX at the Alamo

Me and my niece at Johns Rock, NC

Some stuff with my car...

Had to break off some of the studs on my axle because the car come with lock lug nuts... with no key.... awesome lol

Me and my dad put on a new CV boot, the old one ripped.

Car on the lift at Phoenix Motorsports getting a look about, plus she got a new slave cylinder, found some other probs she had too... including a bent rim, exhaust section was loose, and i thought my front active aero was messed up but it was fine :) and my passenger side axle is fucked so that's gotta be replaced.

Slave cylinder spot

Most recent pic of my car and bike together :)

random...

A 12yr old made me this wallet out of duct tape... i thought it was awesome lol

Thats all the pics i really have of all ive done lol if i find anymore ill post them. I missed out on the ride to the Dragon.. which i was really sad about, but such is life. I look forward to being back on here on a regular basis and to hear from everyone :) id like to think i have a few friends on here hahaha

Dalaina

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
That is quite the update. Good for you for stepping up to the plate. Nice pics and welcome back.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Obligatory drooling and post requesting your hand in marriage.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Didn't think you would come back.

Ya damn wimminz are all like "omg guys on forums are such pigs" and we never hear from them again.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Like I keep telling my GF:

"If you were a gross fatty I wouldn't trying to hump your leg all the time."

She thankfully isn't taking my advice.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Glad to see ya back and that ya did what ya had to do.

I recognize alot of the pictures from the mountains of NC. I went to school at Western Carolina University and have ridden many of the roads you took to get there on my motorcycle at one point or another! Good stuff.

Glad to see ya back in action!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh cool :) yea there are a lot of pretty rides out this way. I really enjoy going to Lake Lure, 74 is a fun ride. Ericas Honda tops out at like 60 so we dont go all that fast but its still fun lol and thanks its good to be back! I missed the forums :(

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
You should take a ride up towards Cashiers one day..........that's a fun ride and pretty too.

I know alot of the roads by just having lived up that way, not by "name" necessarily.

I like riding on the parkway riding up to Mt. Mitchell..........pretty ride, breathtaking even.

Yep, 74 can be a fun ride. Just gotta watch for the PoPo!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive heard both of those rides are really cool, i like riding the parkway a lot too. Like you said i couldn't tell u what part i was on or the names of jack shit but it was fun hahaha me and my buddies ride up and chill on the pull over sections and watch sunsets and stuff, thats always fun. 74 does have a lot of cops :( its a shame too jus when ive got the 'balls' to lean a little further i see a cop on the other side of the turn im like damn u cops and ur cock blocking of me having fun lol

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Is that a VR4? I always wanted one, i use to have a base model a couple years back.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mother , I know how tough life can get when one of your loved ones is sick. I was afraid that the zxf bikini contest ran you off:rolleyes

·
27,825 Posts
Welcome back Ice! Sorry about your mother, and glad she is doing better. She is very lucky to have you there to take care of her.
Now, do not stay gone that long ever again...........that's and order:evil

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is that a VR4? I always wanted one, i use to have a base model a couple years back.
yes sir its 1991 VR4, targa top and everything haha I love it, ive had a base model and a 93 VR4 as well, i love these cars. Great projects.

Sorry to hear about your mother , I know how tough life can get when one of your loved ones is sick. I was afraid that the zxf bikini contest ran you off:rolleyes
Thanks man, and i kinda had a bikini pic in there haha i pm'd cristikitty to see whats up with her last night she hasnt gottn back to me yet.

Welcome back Ice! Sorry about your mother, and glad she is doing better. She is very lucky to have you there to take care of her.
Now, do not stay gone that long ever again...........that's and order:evil
Thanks man she is doing a lot better thank goodness. I promise unless some real shit throws down again ill be around lol i hate i missed the ride on the dragon too!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Thanks man, and i kinda had a bikini pic in there haha i pm'd cristikitty to see whats up with her last night she hasnt gottn back to me yet.
The contest is over but post as many pics as you wish :rotflmao. I think ck is still messing with the carbs on her zx7 .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts