Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the Kawi's I've owned. Currently, I am bikeless as I sold off my 05 10R and my 02 12R in order to completely fund my new purchase - a 2006 ZX-10R which I am still waiting for in great anticipation.

So yeah, some pics of my prior rides:

My 2002 Kawasaki ZX-12R:

My 2005 ZX-10R Ninja, after I rebuilt her but before I sold her:

This was my old ZX-6 Ninja:

Yeah this pic is bad - cause it's the only pic I have of my first motorcycle, a 750R Ninja - back in the cool days when they use to put Japanese writings on the fairings. Bring it back Kawi!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice bikes, were did you get the sliders on the ZX12r from, I have been looking for some for my 05 and can't find then anywhere.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those sliders are Pro-Tek but as you know, the 12R does not have a twin-spar frame, it is monocoque, so those frame sliders arent bolted to the frame. I've heard they do more damage to your fairings if you go down, by punching a hole right into your fairings. I used them to prop my feet on when I wanted to mimick the Harley riders as I passed them on the road!

·
Registered
304 Posts
So how long do you have to wait for your new machine? I guess it's a good time of year to be without as riding days are few and far between. Can't wait to see her!
"B"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts