Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Friday I went to get my license. So I take the driving part of the test, didn't do so well but the guy was really cool and passed me anyway. So he tells me to park my bike (2007 zx6r) in a spot that he pointed to and wait while he did another test for a guy waiting in line and then we would go inside and get my license. So I was happy as can be about getting my license. I go and park the bike where he said and I start to walk back by the testing area and I hear a hit and a grinding noise on concrete. I couldn't even turn around to look. When I finally did look I saw an old women in a car and my bike on the ground. I didn't even know what to say. And the ironic thing is that I had dreams the last two nights about something bad happening to the bike. $950 in damages. Well the main purpose of this post is that now by handle bars seem to favor the left a little bit I was just wondering if anybody knew how to align the front wheel.

·
Registered
191 Posts
So where's her funeral?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike. I'd trailer it to the dealer and let them and that ladies insurance company worry about it.:rockets

·
Registered
114 Posts
I sure hope the DMV didn't pass her!!! Can you say "ride-share" from here on out lady!!

This past Friday I went to get my license. So I take the driving part of the test, didn't do so well but the guy was really cool and passed me anyway. So he tells me to park my bike (2007 zx6r) in a spot that he pointed to and wait while he did another test for a guy waiting in line and then we would go inside and get my license. So I was happy as can be about getting my license. I go and park the bike where he said and I start to walk back by the testing area and I hear a hit and a grinding noise on concrete. I couldn't even turn around to look. When I finally did look I saw an old women in a car and my bike on the ground. I didn't even know what to say. And the ironic thing is that I had dreams the last two nights about something bad happening to the bike. $950 in damages. Well the main purpose of this post is that now by handle bars seem to favor the left a little bit I was just wondering if anybody knew how to align the front wheel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts