1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
For $30 more I'd spring for the icon protector cause its chest and back. I can attest to its chest protection ...1st accident - I avoided a car that stopped short in front of me but still went down and rolled into a curb which would have undoubtedly busted my sternum otherwise.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
very nice, indeed
my DAINESE jacket came with one , makes you feel more secure, i think originally it went for 68$ extra but got it free, let me see if i can find a pic of it

·
Registered
888 Posts
I use that same exact one when I suit up. Fits perfectly in the alpinestars gp pro.

I also have the icon field armor that I tried wearing under the suit but it won't fit.

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
I use that same exact one when I suit up. Fits perfectly in the alpinestars gp pro.

I also have the icon field armor that I tried wearing under the suit but it won't fit.
I've got the Icon field armor as well and it's a bit tough to get my track suit on over it but when I do I like the added chest protection.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
very nice, indeed
my DAINESE jacket came with one , makes you feel more secure, i think originally it went for 68$ extra but got it free, let me see if i can find a pic of it
I use this same protector, it fits in both my riding jackets and offers way better protection than the stock foam inserts .

·
Registered
888 Posts
i never had one before defenitely gives you a feeling of more protection:crazyloco

if you call me a dick.. id understand.. I actually encourage it on this one.

but how do you know the feeling it gives you if you never had one before?

just wondering.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
if you call me a dick.. id understand.. I actually encourage it on this one.

but how do you know the feeling it gives you if you never had one before?

just wondering.
just the feeling of having back support i guess and it being a support i guess, just my opinion i think if i got hit the support would help, but as i said before this is new to me also:eek:hno

·
Registered
888 Posts
well you definately need to get one!

i like the icon field armor over Tshirt.. those days you feel like no roadrash can hurt you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts