Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
Now that summer is closing in on us so aren't the the people who never worked a day in there life and always took what they wanted, when they wanted it. That's right, I'm talking about the lowest form of life imaginable, MOTORCYCLE THIEVES! I personally never had a problem living in Boston or even Virginia. But there must be something about the Gulf Coast. Bikes are stolen almost every night down here. In fact in the past 3 months 6 bikes have been stolen in the apartment complex I live in. I'm in a pretty high class place too in a nice area. The poor bastard that lives across from me had his brand new ZX6 stolen from his parking spot. The bike only had 150 miles on it.

I dont mean to rant on about this all Im asking is that if you live in the Gulf Coast to pay close attention to your surroundings and were you leave your bikes at. I broke down after my neighbor had his 6 stolen and bought a Scorpio Alarm system. The alarm isnt very loud but it sends a signal to the remote if the bike is screwed with. That's just enough to wake me up from a dead sleep and grab my 12 gauge.

Be safe out there and protect your assets!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I can hear my Scorpio Alarm from in the house if the windows are open. The proximity alarm is great cuz it starts going off before anyone has a chance to even touch the bike. I heard mine going off one night and promtly grabbed my 9mm and headed down stairs.... just some drunk fools walking by... just more than once and that gives me an itchy trigger finger.
If theives want it they will get it, but if yours is harder to get than the next guy's hopefully they will move on. If there is any way to secure it to something.... like say a Pitbull or a King Kobra!!!!!!!:mfclap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts