Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've installed the Gipro w/ ATRE today..well it took me bout 30-40 minutes no fairings taken off, just propped the tank and removed the drivers seat piece of cake..I love it no more looking for the 7th gear he he..

I have a question bout the ATRE at what setting do you guys prefer or leave your 10 at (Harder or Softer)? or prefer to leave it on normal mode?..I had it in normal mode today..I haven't tested it out yet at Harder or Softer settings..I might check it out tomorrow tho..

Thanks

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I ride mine on #3. I find this to be the most responsive to me. Although I haven't had a lot of seat time on the other settings... this one seems to have the most punch at lower rpms IMHO.

I agree about the indicator though... makes a world of difference. I ride to forget about things.. .I don't wanna have to remember what gear I'm in. LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've tried all the settings and the ZX10 HARD helps my bike scream away from a stop. The other settings help a little but the HARD is the best....

·
Registered
184 Posts
On another forum, the question was asked about mileage and the TRE.
Since it improves throttle response from 1st to 4th,how much gas mileage have you lost per tank?
At 110 miles per tank the gas light comes on and starts to blink.and the tank has roughly 1 gallon left.
At 155 miles the light is on constantly and your about out of gas.
These are the numbers I get from 4.5 gallon tank and trip/odometer.
With your TRE installed post the numbers you guys are getting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts