Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been hunting for ASV Levers for my 12' Zx-14R and am having the hardest time. I checked out Kneedraggers.com and the fitment guide shows that that the F3's and C5's will only fit up to a 2009. I'm having the same luck on other part sites as well.

Does anyone know if these really will fit or possibly make a suggestion for an alternative lever? I had a set of FP racing levers on my last bike. They weren't bad but i'm looking for something different. the ASV's caught my eye and have heard really good things.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,204 Posts
I would check the part numbers on Bike Bandit or Ron Ayers websites for the stock levers and if there's any difference between '09 and '11, you're probably screwed and will have to wait for some to come out. If there's no difference, '12s are likely the same. Don't know if they have '12 parts on their fiches yet, but it's worth looking to compare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would check the part numbers on Bike Bandit or Ron Ayers websites for the stock levers and if there's any difference between '09 and '11, you're probably screwed and will have to wait for some to come out. If there's no difference, '12s are likely the same. Don't know if they have '12 parts on their fiches yet, but it's worth looking to compare.
Comparing the part numbers is a good idea. I hadn't thought of that. I did check ASV's website and the fiche hadn't been updated yet. A few weeks ago, I also sent an email to their tech support but the person who responded said that the only way to know if it would fit or not would be to take one off and compare it to a new one.

I just called ASV again and spoke to someone in the ordering dept. Person said that they do have levers for the 12' but the website doesn't show them yet. So I just placed an order. :crazyloco C/5 Black with gold adjusters 125 each

·
Registered
11 Posts
The above poster is right most of the parts from other years fit. I sold this guy stock cans off my'12 and he put them on a 2006 just fine. I'd been told this would never work. Yeah the exhaust companies want you to buy the 12 stuff exclusively.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts