Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the rear seat cowl cover goes for $91.45 on ronayers.com and I found this on Kawi's website listed as an accessory for the new 10R:

This is going for $82.47 on ronayers.com...is it worth it???

It's Kawi Part No. 23016-0006, Analog Tachometer, Shift Light, and works with the ZX-6R and the ZX-10R both.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Look's too simple to just cost $82.47!!! I think that's WAY too much....i bet to can make a nice one for about $30, hehe!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Rip off?

zx_rider said:
Look's too simple to just cost $82.47!!! I think that's WAY too much....i bet to can make a nice one for about $30, hehe!!!
A lamp holder, bulb, wire & connector plus some insulation tape. I bet you could get the bits for about $10. It must be the artistic way the tape is wrapped that costs the money.

Or is it a super special Kawasaki connector? :rolleyes

I would expect it to be fitted & tested for that money + a donut & coffee whilst you're waiting + clean & polish the bike. :grin

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, isnt 82.47 cheaper than 3rd party solutions to shift lights? I am not familiar enough with the electrical to know if this is a true plug and play as it seems. Most other shift light installs are not for the novice installer, so it may be worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts