Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Don't have them but not sure I would go with a full inch and a half closer to the ground on top of 3/4 inch out which is going to put them even closer to the ground on a lean. You will have comprimised your lean angle quiet a lot! Don't know how agrresive you ride but I think you run the serious risk of wearin out your peg studs.:crazyloco

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They arrived yesterday and installation was about 15 minutes. More time on the right side obviously than the left. They do make a comfort difference. I took it out for about a 25 mile ride and no dragging. I would not call myself a very aggressive rider, but I do like to lean her over in the turns and no issues yet. Will be riding more this weekend and will give her a good thrashing and report back what happens.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Excellent news,glad it worked out for ya.:rofl it's all about what what makes ya happy man!!:cheers

How do you like the 109 ? friend of mine lookin at em thinks he's getting one just getting his ducks in a row.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had the 109 for about 15 months now and absolutely love it. I had a Yamaha Roadstar and although it was a great machine the 109 stock, has gobs of torque and power. Fits me well and I really like the fact that nothing looks like it. I have installed a big air kit on it, TRE, PCIII, and some other goodies and she gets up real good. Tell your friend, he is going to love it too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Great idea, I came back from a long ride on sat and my long legs HURT.
I was moving all over the place trying to streach my legs. I am definatly getting these.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts