Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
ive seen the worlds drunkest indian my neighbor go to downtown seattle u see alot of drunk indians ..lol jkn i know alot of ppl gonna get pissed off..

·
Registered
81 Posts
beansbaxter said:
I am waiting for the movie 'Worlds Fastest Kawasaki' to come out featuring the all new ZX-14! :evil
I WANT IT OUT NOW! I'm needing a bike and my patience is wearing thin! I've even thought of, gasp...buying a Yamaha!?!?! :tard

·
registered member
523 Posts
i want to see it, they show the commercials on tv, but i have yet to find a place that is showing it...

·
Registered
123 Posts
saw it

not your run-of-the-mill sex and violence hollywood movie, so if your expecting that you'll be let down. the movie runs along the lines of an inspiring, up-beat, positive account of one person's struggles, dedication and love of motorcycling. well worth the time, especially for those who love two-wheeled speed.

having said that, it seems to me to be well made and informative when it come to the motorcycle aspect of the movie, so you won't be making fun of all the technical stuff, you'll probably learn something cool. Anthony Hopkins does an outstanding job with his character, to be expected. the movie gives an entertaining and informative account the the events.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts