Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into exhaust systems for my 06 ZX10R and I really like the looks of the Boz Bros Moira kit, more or less how it exits lower on the body. I just like the "different" look, as compared to some rear exitting exhaust systems like the Two Brother's and Akrapovic.

Is anyone running this exhaust system? I figure that without a muffler on the exhaust that is would be extremely loud, and since my speakers don't work on my computer I cannot listen to video clips and decide for myself. Most of the comments following the videos say "wow, that is LOUD!" so I'm afraid it might be a bit much for me.

Thanks for your information/opinions in advance!

·
Registered
80 Posts
i haven't hear one in person, but it through computer speakers, it is LOUD. one clip even makes a point to say that it is louder than it sounds through computer speakers (obviously it would be, but i think that was their way of saying it's effing loud). i am on the line between the moira and a slip on high mount myself. let us know what you decide!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Boz system for sale. It is only 6mths old. It gives great HP gains (166RWHP) and excellent Torque gains (81lb/ft). I'm in Australia but am willing to split the shipping costs 50/50. Email is [email protected]
Yes it is loud but makes the bike sing AND zing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts