Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smile My '92 ZX 11C that I've been bugging everyone about with carb/ rich running issues is fixed thanks to several folks on this board. A set of '96 D carbs was purchased from Mike B. from this forum about 3 weeks ago. The bike is running crisp and clean once again. I Plan to sell it in the near future and it is a peach. I might as well let everyone here know about it just in case of any interest. It is the all Black '92 model and is stunning to look at. 8.5k original miles. Only non original features is a smoked Lockhart Philips Speed Screen and it does have 'D' exhaust on it which are chrome cans. I am a small time collector, and dont use this thing to ride, really, just play with it, polish it, and brag (or cuss) about it! Still has the break- in sticker on the tach. Of course, its always been garaged. New battery, and Dunlop tires were new about 7 years or (1000) miles ago!! Asking price will be $ 4,900. May sound high, but thats just what it would take to pry it out of my garage. I'm in central Texas, not far from Houston or Austin. ---Ed

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm happy with my 10.
But a picture says a thousand words in this matter would say alot.
Add a picture and attract them like flies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts