Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone on here carries a weapon concealed while riding or not? personally i carry a Glock 23 Gen 4 and once i save up im going to be getting a .357 stub nose.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have my license and I ride. I really don't carry that often but when I do I carry my Smith and Wesson 642ct. Its small and reliable and .38+p pack a pretty good punch.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
I never had a reason to carry. If I was going on a long trip I would.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've taken the class just haven't got around to the last part but I plan on carrying and riding. I've got a small revolver .32 S&W long and damn is it hard to find ammo for this thing

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Does that bother you at all on long rides? I bought a bag for my tank and would keep it in there. Riding with my razr on my hip at times can be a bother. I been looking at the Welther 380. Under $500 and is 4 inch barrel I believe. Really nice pistol to carry. Weight is even on it too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
On long trips I would carry a S&W .9mm. Never had an occassion to even pull it out, so I never displayed or even talked about it. Never got in trouble for having it either. It was a comfort just knowing it was there, just in case.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I always carry

I always carry a .45 acp kimber ultra carry 2. I have had a few people try and kill me on my bike simply because i honked at them! Now i don't mess around and i even practiced shooting of my bike on the move in case i need to run and gun.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Lol. True as people do not care about motorcyclists. Nice pistol by the way. I like having my pistols black or a dark color so then they are less noticeable and do not give away your location. Also in the event you had to pull it out, it would not get there attention as fast if you had to shoot some rounds. How was it shooting on the bike?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in the always carry group as well. I either do a Glock 23 in a Galco shoulder harness under my jacket or a Kimber solo in my back pocket.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
One of the guys I work with carries a 380 that can fit in the palm of your hand. Be cool to have a small belt buckle with some ninja stars or throwing knives. Could you mod and make a holster that would sit above the gauges if you blacked out your windshield or tinted it. Nvm the vibration would be a bother now I think of it. Unless you make something that would absorb the vibration.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
One of my friends in class said his buddy was at a stop light on his bike. There were a lot of cars around too. Someone came up on his right and took his key and ran off to there car and drove off before he had time to react. I am more observant now and thought about mounting a K-bar in my bike so if that happen, cut him or throw it and hit him or her. Or a safer side be a taser.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Claps, you sure have some interesting posts.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Hehe. I do not know how true it is but makes you think. But for my bike, it takes a bit to get the key out. I need to take the switch apart and clean it. If someone did try I would have time to poke an eye or a jugular punch. Karate chop would work. Hiya!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Just a side note but you don't have to have a ccw in az .

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Yep.... I carry a Walther P22

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Yep.... I carry a Walther P22

That is a sweet pistol is sweet. I thought about getting that but might get the 380.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
The standard permit is somewhat limited. You still need a permit but not a full CCW. And i can carry into NV since my CCW is actually for NV but reciprocal for AZ. NV just makes you register the gun you carry.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/elect...00416arizona-concealed-weapons-bill16-ON.html
http://phoenix.about.com/od/citiestownsgovernment/qt/Carry-A-Gun-In-Phoenix.htm
Yep its a step in the right direction . They also changed the laws about shooting someone trying to break in to your house and do harm to you or your family witch extends your house out to the edge of your property . They also changed laws about shooting someone doing bodily harm to someone else .

1 - 20 of 53 Posts