Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've searched all the main websites I could find and Ebay. Ebay has two decal sets, on is the Monster sponsored kit and the other one is just a regular Team Kawasaki kit. I would really like to put the one on in the first two pictures but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The third one is my second choice and the last one is the easiest and makes the bike look pretty clean, not too cluttered. Thanks in advance.

Also I would be putting a custom "SPEEDFREAK" black decal somewhere. I was thinking on the tail in place of the ZX6RR decal

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link kawinoob. I ended up finding the website alloutgraphics.com and got the the michelon decal for the lower fairing like the top two pictures, some Moto GP logos for probably right under the swingarm on the fairing and you can even make custom decals which I got the "SPEED FREAK" decal for the tail section. Great post helped me out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay now I'm only looking for the kit on this bike. I'm going to do everything else custom. If anyone knows where I can find this please help me out. I cant even find just the Kawasaki racing team logo much less the black film. Would it be easy to just get that width 3M and put it on? Has anyone done something like this. Will the 3M stretch and form around the cowl with no problems?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Alright dude.
Ive been looking and looking and this is what I have found.

http://www.moto-racing.co.uk/Products/Decals.html

There IS another Co. out there that has the set you are looking for, I just cant find it.:headscratch
I KNOW its out there, I had it saved in my bookmarks and dumped it awhile back.:banghead

Good luck.
Im done, about to pull my hair out.
This about the third time that I wish I had kept it.
(and still cant find it)

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I've posted this before, but here it is again...

Get in touch with Chris Kruzel at www.drippinwet.com

He can make any decals that you're looking for... he made my motogp set when I had my 7R, and it was the best looking set I could find anywhere at a fraction of the price of the "kits" out there.

check the website... but I believe his email is [email protected]

good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input Raized, moucholui and swoosh. I searched and searched also. Checked those website and drippingwet was down and motoracing was pretty steep in price. All in all I paid around $90 for the decals I'm getting. Here's a pic of the outline. I'm not good with photoshop so this will have to do until I get them put on.

Also have the MotoGP "eyes" going on behind the seat and a carbon fiber tank pad.

Do ya'll think I should go with the green signal/integrator tail or smoked for both. I've seen pictures of both and I like them both. Starting to lean towards the smoked though.

Websites I've found these decals at for anyone interested. Took me forever to find these so they should be useful to someone else.

www.ebay.com
www.exoticsigns.com
www.fabritechdesigns.com
www.alloutgraphics.com
www.attackperformance.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts