Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a supervisor for a company in Coppell, TX and I am looking for some -good guys with personal/professional motorcycle experience to come work in my office for me as a motorcycle appraiser. Below is the job description, if you are qualified give me a call at 972-957-1807.

Motorcycle Appraiser-
The Motorcycle Appraiser assists in the vehicle insurance claim settlement process. The goal is to provide our insurance adjusters with a third party unbiased fair market value for a vehicle that has been deemed a potential total loss. We use resources, such as the Kelly Blue Book and NADA to do research on the loss vehicle. Personal Auto (PA) reports are completed by finding comparable vehicles for sale that match the loss vehicle as closely as possible, then making monetary adjustments to the advertised value based on options, equipment, model years, and other configurations differences.

Minimum requirements:
• Ability to type 35+ WPM
• Ability to navigate multiple systems and screens simultaneously
• Ability to analyze information
• Strong math skills
• Ability to research information using web- based tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Minimal affinity for vehicles, either personally or professionally, E.G.: Recognition of; types, configurations, options, and equipment.
• Demonstrated ability and capacity to learn

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Dang it! I want to work for you. But I'm in North Florida :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts