Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all,

I 'm curious anyone here having using the speedohealer on ya 14. Not bragging or anything but last week i smoked a Ferrari Modena 360. The thing is that the moment the bike reach 300kmh(186mph), the limiter kicks in and the engine bogs down. I sent an email to www.speedohealer.com website, they said one SH is enough but in order to lift the limiter, you need 2 SH. Just wanting to know first hand from the people using it before ordering. :smile

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Not sure about this.

I just ordered (and am anxiously awaiting) my SH and GiPro w/TRE to arrive for my 10R.

If you are looking at these parts, let me know and I'll hook you up with the guy I bought mine from. Great service, easy to deal with, and decent prices.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about this.

I just ordered (and am anxiously awaiting) my SH and GiPro w/TRE to arrive for my 10R.

If you are looking at these parts, let me know and I'll hook you up with the guy I bought mine from. Great service, easy to deal with, and decent prices.
I appreciate your helping. Still interested though on about the SH. I'll go anytime or anywhere to get decent prices. Below are the reply email that was sent back to me. I think it apply also to your 10 as well.

-Quote-
Hello,

Usually one SpeedoHealer is enough.
If you calibrate your speedometer, the limiter will allow approx. 200 mph
actual speed.
If your bike could do more, program a more aggressive calibration, but in
this case the speedometer will register less speed than actual.

If you need over 200 mph AND accurate speedometer, 2 SHs are needed.

Cost is 84 EUR per SH kit, shipping included. We can ship to your location.

Kind Regards,
/Norbert
HealTech Electronics

-End quote-

·
Registered
29 Posts
It works great...easy 15 min install. I've got a 16T and really needed it. Their "online calculator" is awesome and gives detailed step by step programming instructions. I'd highly recommend it. I've only gotten up to 160 so I can't comment on the limiter

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love mine...I started using the -99.9 factor on my SH to account for the many miles the facory speedo odo put on in error.
Its phucking amazing...with a stock factory speedo error of almost 8%, imagine you put on 100K miles on your bike, 8K of them would be false due to the factory speedo/odo error.

The SH (speedo healer) is awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts