Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered the full system akrapovic for my 07. Has anyone tryed this exhaust? My buddy who owns a shop said he believes it is the best exhaust out there! any oppinions?? how does it sound? I got the dual carbon fiber cans. The new Hexagonal ones.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a buddy who had the same set up ('07 with same pipes) and frankly it was bad ass. But he is bit of a sound hound squid, so he switched them out for some of the loudest pipes I have ever heard. Horrible, some little aluminum thing that hangs out the bottom. Lame if you ask me. Why he got rid of the set up you are getting, I will never know really.

I'd say you made a very wise move.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just put this on my 07 ZX10. It sounds great and you can really tell a difference. I also put the carbon fiber cans as well. Did you get the evo system or the racing system?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just put this on my 07 ZX10. It sounds great and you can really tell a difference. I also put the carbon fiber cans as well. Did you get the evo system or the racing system?
im not sure witch one i ordered. From looking at prices i belive that i ordered the race system! is that a good system?? how much hp am i looken at with a powercommander and a custom dyno tune?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts