Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sturgis is coming up...anyone plan on going this upcoming August?

I rode their last year on the ole 10R... am thinking about going again this year.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What are the dates? If it falls on my days of I would love to go. How may miles from Alberta?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm off the 2nd to the 6th,gonna have to work on the wife to let me go, but I'm very interested. It's 1018 miles or 15 hrs and 38 minutes. I'm sure I could shorten up the driving time. Let me know if these dates work for you.I'll start on my wife.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm told that there are lots of metric bikes there:crazyloco . I'm still at odds on which bike I would take? Just because you can pack so much more on the decker.:headscratch

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep - I am still going to this. I plan on getting there the first couple days of August, going to spend some time riding the area around Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse, check out the local scene, goto Sturgis, and then off to my next destination (either Minneapolis or Denver).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got back from that area, it is totally beautiful, and the roads totally kick butt.... and get thee to Custer NP, if you've never been, your missing a real treat....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts