Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The site is very young, so the content is going to be meak. I try to get on every day and start a new thread or two and make some posts here and there.

Every forum has to start somewhere. Pass the word along out there, the more people that get on the quicker it will take off.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thought i'd check b4 i spent too much time, when i get involved in a site, i frequent it often, this will be the 2nd "young" site i've been involved w/, and the other i have approx. 500 post since october. i'll see if i can help out.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yea i'm on here everyday and trying to post anywhere i can but it's just hard to find something good to talk about!!! But yea i'll definitly try a little harder!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey I will pop in once in a while, just to help Beans out as I don't ride the zx9 very much! But Beans runs a good forum so I will pass the word to Ninja riders.

·
Registered
604 Posts
It look's like we have people all around the world on this site, very nice i must say..

First of all cuz we'd like to have connections in Europe, because of all the emission issuse's here we can all way's refrence from the European riders......

Second of all it let's everyone know who visit this site that there are dedicated ZX rider all around the world!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I am new to this site also, I need to make an effort to post up/visit and check on it's growth and contribute if possible. I confess I have been spending some time @ the other site Beans turned me on to. Need to be here more often! Some dude was whining yesterday about "tired of hearing/seeing about zx bikes" Duh.....
Ninja's are the #[email protected]%. Perhaps he'll never know..............

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Ok Ok ........ alrite i be posting more now 2 ok.

1 thing ........... where's the joke thread?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oly's ZX12R said:
I am new to this site also, I need to make an effort to post up/visit and check on it's growth and contribute if possible. I confess I have been spending some time @ the other site Beans turned me on to. Need to be here more often! Some dude was whining yesterday about "tired of hearing/seeing about zx bikes" Duh.....
Ninja's are the #[email protected]%. Perhaps he'll never know..............
:werd

I'm with you...I don't think I can ever tire of seeing more of Mama Kawi's babies! I like other bikes too, but love the Kawi cooking!

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Yeah ....... I um sort of did that after that last post... LOL

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Guess there is no question if the forum is still active :crazyloco

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts

·