Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I've been browsing the forum for for about 3 weeks now. Just wondered if anybody lives fairly close to Cincinnati, Ohio? Thought it would be cool to get together & ride. Let me know.

Thanks Tiny

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Hey Tiny I'm just north of you, Dayton area. Have some riders that get together a bit for a cruise now and then your welcome I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Up in Marion ,In as week speak.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Watchin the weather tryin to organize a small ride from the Dayton Ohio area south to Hillsboro area and back Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Trying to get in touch with a few people who have not got back with me gettin late now must just be us thats really interested in riding?
Will get back to you this evening. Will probably get together in Dayton first then shoot down to Waynesville area then out to Wilmington and down to Chillicothe get a bite to eat and ride some roads there and head back.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Going to shoot for 100 or 130 pm in waynesville as a starting point may only be a couple people but I'm going. Will meet at Ice cream shack at Rt. 73 and 42

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Missed a good ride, Went 230 miles Sunday had a blast in the hills of Hillsboro.:rofl

·
Registered
436 Posts
nati rider

I am from cincinnati ohio about 15 mins from downtown

1 - 12 of 12 Posts