Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the double B windscreens. I am pretty tall and I find that I am getting lots of wind hitting my upper body/head with my stock windscreen. My question is, with the double screen will it flow more air over your body if if your not in a tuck?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not really. I still get a lot of wind but it's not as bad as the original factory wind shield. The main bonus for the double is now I can see my gauges. If you want to block more wind, I suggest trying the touring windshield. They make one for the 636. It looks a little more square at the top & it's angled a little higher. I don't have any links to it but I know it's out there. That might be what you're looking for.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I agree, I have a few photos in other threads of my black double bubble PUIG windscreen, I can now see my gauge 100% being 6'2, and the wind is significantly less as well. Nothings perfect though, but if you ask me the windscreen is a must change from stock :mfclap

·
Registered
2 Posts
I added a power bronze double bubble screen last week . There are two noticable changes immediately.
1. Its possible to see the instruments
2. The wind protection is outstanding compared to previously..

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts