Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to find nowadays but if anyone has any ZX12R parts laying around they might be interested in getting rid of let me know what you got. I'm interested in an ECM for a B3 (2004), fairing pieces, mods and aftermarket parts, mirrors (ZX9R OR ZX14R), sprockets, seats, etc. It'd be nice to buy a Bonneville box or Nikko G-pak if anyone has it for my year. Let me know please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a few pieces you might can use. Front gender(blue) off of an 01.Some mirrors,a stock cut seat for drag racing,tank bra,and I'll look for more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's hard to find nowadays but if anyone has any ZX12R parts laying around they might be interested in getting rid of let me know what you got. I'm interested in an ECM for a B3 (2004), fairing pieces, mods and aftermarket parts, mirrors (ZX9R OR ZX14R), sprockets, seats, etc. It'd be nice to buy a Bonneville box or Nikko G-pak if anyone has it for my year. Let me know please.
I have an 04 blown motor but everything else is nice

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im in Pa. , not going to get all this stuff out and take pics unless you are interested. I have a nice set of wheels with BRAND new tires, disc s silver, seat, rear cowls, red and silver, I could go on and on
You need to ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there I'm new to the forum and just picked up an 01 ZX12R. I've also got an 07 zzr600 and have had a couple 07 R1's. I'm looking for a few things for the ZX12 if anyone has stuff laying around they'd like to get rid of. A different set of mirrors, right side cowl (silver) rear fender delete (may just make my own), Integrated turn signals, aftermarket shifter that kind of stuff to name a few. Let me know what you've got thanks in advance I'm excited to be here and see what everyone has done with theirs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a ton of parts, forks, seats, rear cowls, wheels, triple tree, lots of internal plastic pieces, etc. just ask.
Im in Pa. , not going to get all this stuff out and take pics unless you are interested. I have a nice set of wheels with BRAND new tires, disc s silver, seat, rear cowls, red and silver, I could go on and on
You need to ask.
[/QUOTE
I have a ton of parts, forks, seats, rear cowls, wheels, triple tree, lots of internal plastic pieces, etc. just ask.
Im looking for a Meter mirror bracket for an 01 do you have that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Guys, I have a very nice Oem seat from an A1 and an repair manual for a 2004 model.

2one4 28nine 6twonine8

1 - 20 of 20 Posts